Sunday, February 26, 2006

Erotic thoughts

Being born to a conservative jordanian parents, I grew up in an environment that has lots of red lines. Red lines on words, thoughts, and other aspects of our lives. As a result, one grws being catious always on what he/she says, or does.

Before my 18th birthday, I was sent to the states to pursue education. 17 years in the usa had it's affect on me. I'm sure others feel this way too about themselves.

I learned to flirt with those red lines. Come so close, take a peek, and then go back to my bases quickly. Sometimes, I would cross those lines for a short time, then quickly go back to my "normal" state, whatever that state means.

I learned to enjoy art. Suddenly, a picture of a naked beautiful woman is not an adult rated material, but now it is an art expression. Of course I don't mean photos like the ones posted in adult sites or magazines, but I mean an expression photos of beauty.

Same with thoughts. What I wouldn't even dare to think of, is now an ok thing.

So I decided to flirt with the red lines again, and hope no one gets offended by such actions of me.

Erotic thoughts.

It was late at night, close to 15 min passed midnight. I walked from the coffee shop (argeeleh style) to the resturant to have a late snack. In the restaurant, I saw her sitting on one of the tables, with her friend. She was beautiful, and so her friend. Lust started building in me and I felt something I haven't felt in some time. Here smile, her look, her face was telling me "join us". God what I would do for just 2 minutes with her.

After a big fight inside of me between my good side, and my evil wicked side, a winner was announced. Seems that my evil wicked side won again. So I got up, driven by the strong lust ana passion inside of my body, and went to the table. I sat next to her friend, but my eyes never moved away from her directions. Her friend was talking to me, and my mind was with her. Not just my mind, ...well. anyway, lets just say I was under a spell. A spell that won't leave me unless I satisfy my erotic lust toward her.

I tried to resist, and tried again. I can't win the battle. My body was like a flame wanting to explode. I just kept thinking of how sweet things would be between me and her.

I sat next to her friend, but my eyes were stuck on her, and so my thoughts. So much lust inside of me toward her. Her friend noticed, and said "you can have all three of us, if you wish". Wow, what an offer. Wait a minute bo3bo3, don't forget that u promissed urself that u never will do that. I declined the offer and smiled and said "Great offer, but I have to decline it, and ask ur permission to let me have her only". She smiled back at me and said "she is all your, enjoy". I was happy, and let my hand reach across the table toward her, thinking of when my lipos touch her body, soft silky smooth body. I held her, as if I was holding the secret to happiness, and used amatch to light her on fire, then smoked like there was no tomorrow. Indeed she was the most beautiful marlboro lights I ever had in my life. We both lived love like we never lived it before. I then walked back to my car thinking about my next victim, will it be another sweet lovely marlboro light again? I sure hope so.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for these kids of "women", Bo3bo3.

Remember what Solomon said to his son:
For at the window of my house I looked through my lattice,
And saw among the simple, I perceived among the youths,
A young man devoid of understanding,
Passing along the street near her corner;
And he took the path to her house
In the twilight, in the evening,
In the black and dark night.
And there a woman met him,
With the attire of a harlot, and a crafty heart…
So she caught him and kissed him;
Come, let us take our fill of love until morning;
Let us delight ourselves with love.
With her enticing speech she caused him to yield,
With her flattering lips she seduced him...
Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter,
Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,
Till an arrow struck his liver.
As a bird hastens to the snare,
He did not know it would cost his life.
Now therefore, listen to me, my children;
Pay attention to the words of my mouth:
Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways,
Do not stray into her paths;
For she has cast down many wounded,
And all who were slain by her were strong men.
Her house is the way to hell,
Descending to the chambers of death.

Anonymous said...

walak ista7i... 3eib... shoo lust ma lust?!!

Anonymous said...

tage3 :D

Linda said...

oh wow that was good. hahaha the whole time i thought you were talking about a woman and i was thinking i cant believe hes posting this :P

Anonymous said...

You sure had me fooled ya zalameh
I was like; is he really posting about this? that is so bold!!
But then, when I realized what you were talking about; I admired the style a lot more ...
Keep them coming brother :D

Rami said...

man, you really disappointed me in the end!

Bo3Bo3 said...

LOOOL I almost believed that I will be more daring, but I can clearly hear the chicken calls inside of me.

Thanks for all the comments. The above story is not real of course. I wouldn't dare to approach a woman in a restaurant, the wife knows how to use a gun (yep, u guessed right, I taughed her). But it was a fiction. I stopped smoking for about 4 months, however, on ocasions, I would make the mistake and enjoy a cigarrett once in a while. A sinner, thats who am I. LOOL

Dino$ said...

lol i should of known... another one of bo3bo3s misleading stories... walahi by the end sirt ashuk fi 7ali ino ma32ool ana mukhi mrakab shmal? hehe

nice one bo3bo3... its like the 3rd time i fall for ur tricky stories.... again i feel gullible... ma3lish il mara il jay i WILL NOt be fooled hehe

bas il Cijara 2iilha skin wa eyes zay il garameesh ? wa bit3aksak kaman? lol ya salam... akeeed hay mosh malboro.. hay shikliha shughul Amman.. VICE ROY hehe or 3ala ra2yihum "VIKROyyyy" eheh

:p

SimSim said...

Wak Bo3Bo3 3an jaaaddddd san7ak looooooool and I read it all looool u got me bas jad raw3aa miss u around big brother :rose:

Anonymous said...

BO3BO3, yes3edo wallah, i almost PMd u saying plese consider editing, lol, u had me there~! towards the end i was thinking argeeleh, but arguing that u said u just left the argeeleh style cafe...lol@ur nahfaat
mira

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ